Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 in Review

I know I won't possibly be able to truly paint a picture of the past year, but I thought I'd pick a few pictures from each month to sum it up.    We had a great year filled with travel (Canada to the Olympics, Minnesota to the Lake, and up and down the road to Charleston and Virginia)  going to the zoo, playing at the lake, hanging in our cul-de-sac-and wishing Daddy didn't have to go to work so he could hang out with us everyday-but someone has to finance our glamorous lifestyle!

January

February



March
April


May


June

July

August

September

October



November

December


So, if you made it this far-you must be related to me-or a glutton for punishment.  I learned that even though I probably average 150 pictures per month (which means I took 11,150)-I just don't have a camera around enough.  And in the winter, forget it-I hardly take any pictures.  I need to step it up (and probably share less!)

Bring it on 2011!  We are ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....