Friday, January 28, 2011

Watch your back Batman

...because here come the Star Wars guys.  I think the Batman love is dying down a little around these parts.  The current favorite Wii game (sorry Mario Brothers) is Lego Star Wars.  Nate screams out random character names all day and carries around the little book that came in the Wii game, asking me if the guys are good guys or bad guys (he prefers the bad, of course).  My answer is always the same, "I have no clue, ask your brother".  I have no idea if what Ben is saying is true, Star Wars has never been my thing, but they are having a good time.

I checked at Target today to see if I could pick up a few guys, but those suckers were $8 each and I didn't see any guys I even recognized-which I guess would only be R2D2 and C3PO.  Everything said Clone Wars and I have no idea if that is good Star Wars or some new crappy stuff.  And I know $8 won't break the bank, but everything around here must be multiplied by 2-and that is almost $20 and you only walk away with 2 stinkin' guys.  I guess I need to head over to ebay!

I have been finding these guys all over the house-they'll have to do for now.


(If you can't tell, this is Batman with space guy accessories)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....