Thursday, December 30, 2010

Handmade gifts

I only made a few gifts this Christmas, but I thought I'd share, now that they are safely in the hand of the recipients.  I wanted to make the boys superhero capes, but time just ran out, (or I got lazy).  I'll save those for another day-maybe Valentine's Day?  Is that even a gift holiday???

For the boys' teachers, I made little half aprons.  The bottom is a hand towel so they have something absorbent to wipe hands on.








My sister and I got our mom a Kindle for Christmas, something we think she has wanted for a while-hope so Mom!  When it came in the mail, I was surprised at how thin it was.  It needed a little case to keep it in, so I followed a great tutorial and I think it came out pretty well (if you don't look too closely).





I need to make myself a list of things I would like to make next year, and do them throughout the year, but I don't see that happening.  Crazy December here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....