Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In progress

So, about an hour after this post, my friend Jennifer called me (without knowing that I needed a project to work on) and gave me just what I was looking for.  Her little Addie O was born a few weeks before Ben and Jennifer and I shared our pregnancies-through yard sales, that is!  We taught at the same school and commiserated with each other over Bruster's ice cream whenever possible!  She had seen the valentine banner I did for our house, and wanted a happy birthday version for Addie.


(Here is ours from Valentine's Day-and yes, I fixed the backwards a in Nate's name, I was just too lazy to take another picture)


I also did one for our little wild friend, Allie, but I don't think I ever took a picture.


So here is a sneak peek of Addie's-don't look Jennifer....



I'll try to remember to take a picture when the whole banner is finished.  And I hope their mantle is extra long, because this is a really long banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....