Monday, April 12, 2010

Us



On the Saturday of Easter weekend, we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and head over to the Horseshoe for a long overdue family picture. I am pretty sure the last time the 4 of us were photographed together, Nate could not sit up on his own-and now he is a ball of 19 month old energy.


On the way out to campus...



Pretty good one I think (except for the missing feet)....




This one is my favorite, although you can't see the monsters' faces. I'm sure Nate likes this one, too-he is really into holding hands lately, especially Ben's....




So, that was our Easter Saturday at USC.  And then we had to go to Rockaway for burgers.  Yum.



And one last one, the boys on Easter Sunday.  My gosh is it hard to get a picture of these two when you really want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....