Thursday, April 1, 2010

First!

Yeah-I'm finally here! My name is Amanda, and I am a blog stalker. I have been reading other people's wonderful blogs now for years (the first one I ever stumbled upon was this one-what a great introduction, by the way).

I decided to start this blog as a journal, to remember all of the things that we do around here. I also hate to admit, but the boys don't have baby books, and I have journals that I MEAN to write to them in, but I just don't do it. So, hopefully, I'll have a record of our days here.


I stay at home with these sweet boys and really feel so lucky to be able to do so. Ben is 3 1/2 and goes to preschool three mornings a week, and Nate is 19 months old. I'm going to write separate posts about each of them soon. I taught 3rd grade before having Ben, and am (sort of) in grad school right now. I should finish up around the same time that the boys go to school. But-if you are reading this-you already know all of this.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....