Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Monsters

The baby monsters come home tomorrow, after spending last week with their grandparents in Charleston.  As previously stated, I got nothing real done.  Boo.  Should have made a list, that always helps. 

Gil put together a dvd of video clips-huh???-from Nate's first year.  It made me boo hoo-twice.  Something about watching the babies while they were babies just gets me.  (In the interest of full disclosure, I will know admit that watching Friday Night Lights this weekend also caused the exact same response-wah wah wah).

So, because I miss the little wild men, here are a few of my favorite pictures of them as wee ones.

I'll start with Ben-my amazingly brilliant, getting close to 4 year old.  (biased much?)








And for the little monster Nate, my cuddly, energetic, stinker of a getting close to 2 year old.....










Wow, those are some handsome little men.  Watching Nate's video made me nostalgic for the baby days, but then I remembered the baby nights-and I'm ok again. 

Anybody have a new baby I can smell and promptly return?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....