Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh my yum

So, there is this thing I make, and everyone LOVES it.  It's not good for your body, but it's good for your soul.  I considered making it right now, so I could have some nice pictures, but I just can't do it.  But you should.  It will be making an appearance on Christmas morning, and again on New Year's morning, and maybe a few times in between.  Maybe-hopefully not. 

Oh my yum,




Cream Cheese Delight
(please someone think of a less stupid name for this)



Ingredients:

2 packages of soft cream cheese
2 packages of crescent rolls
1 cup of sugar

(topping)
¼ cup of sugar
1 tsp. of cinnamon
¾ stick of margarine

Take one pack of the crescent rolls, and put the entire piece in the bottom of a 9 x 10 pan.  You may need to pinch it together some.  Then, mix cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar.  Spread that mixture over the crescent rolls.  Next, put the other pack of crescent rolls in one piece on top of the cream cheese mixture, pinching again if necessary.  Melt ¾ stick of margarine, and pour over the top of the rolls.  Mix ¼ cup of sugar with the tsp. of cinnamon.  Sprinkle this mixture on top of the butter, and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.



What are you waiting for, get to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....