Monday, April 4, 2011

Bag Lady

 

I have a confession to make, I have a little problem.  A little addiction, a little love affair with….

 

P4041013

 

No, not Pottery Barn Kids wall art (although that’s not bad either).  I love the boat totes from LLBean.  When we go away for the weekend, I love that the boys and I have our own bags so nothing gets mixed up-then when we get home, it’s so easy to unpack.  Each bag goes right to the correct room and gets unpacked.  Somehow Gil has escaped my clutches and he doesn’t have his own-his LLBean duffel gets to hold all of his clothes.  I guess that’s close enough.  And I don’t have too long until Ben realizes his bag isn’t so manly, so I better enjoy it while I can.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea...I may be ordering Tripp, Ruth Ann and Tara bags this afternoon. Arch never wants to pack his clothes with mine so I'll let him buy his own bag!

    ReplyDelete

Wiser ones than me say.....