Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chirp Chirp

Do you hear the crickets?  I don't know what I was thinking,  I was informed today that my public (Gil) is demanding a new post so I thought I would finally share some pictures from when Gil's cousin Leigh's little girl Alex was here. 

We had so much fun with that sweet girl. 





This picture sums up Alex's feelings about the birds-she and her Gammy share the "love" of the feathered ones!



This was a very popular pose with these three little nuts.



The three amigos were also seen like this quite a bit.


Everyone little one should be lucky enough to hang out with their Gammy/Mimi/Granny C! (These two ladies have so many names we couldn't keep them straight!)



And the ever popular bunny ears.



And one last Nate sandwich for the road.  This kiddo gets and gives kisses all day long! 



That's it for now public (I mean Gil).  I'll be back later with some beach pictures, and a few of Ben's graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....