Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dr. Ben

I just have to say, there is a smart little four year old living under my roof.  I might be a little bit biased, but he really is smart!

The boys have gotten interested in bones and xrays and body stuff lately, thanks to the Bubble Guppies, a sort of good show on Nickelodeon.  On one of the shows, a guppy got hurt and had to go to the hospital.  He got xrays and a cast, and we have seen it 413 times.  Thanks, DVR.

The last time we got library books, I picked them up a few "skeleton books" so we could look at people's gooey insides.  They have been studying these for a week now.

Today, the boys were on Ben's bed, and I was getting ready to come in and read to them before their naps, but stopped to spy on them from the hall.  They were looking at one of the books and Ben was showing Nate parts of the body, specifically the large and small intestines.  He went through all of the digestion stuff, and was actually right.  Then he was asking me about white and red blood cells-I think Gil was telling him about those.

Poor Ben, he doesn't know yet that we only pay for the first college degree and after that, he is on his own.  He better keep putting money in his Spider Man wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....