Saturday, August 7, 2010

Poor little thing

This blog, that is.  I have been very neglectful and have oh so much to post-when we get back from vacation.  I have Charleston pictures with my cousin, Brianna to the rescue (as Nate would say).  And I have a post in my head from my sister's visit with her two boys-so much fun.  Cousin-poolaza.

And in an hour or so, we leave for a week in Minnesota at a lake house.  We don't anticipate having phone or internet service, although we are pretty sure we'll have satellite tv. 

I'll be sure to take a ton of pictures. 

See you soon!

And because a picture-less post is extra boring, here a few oldies that are on Gil's parents computer...
(sorry about the resolution)


The happiest this kid  has gotten with anything remotely involving Santa....


Mullet!!



Right after his first haircut-love those blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....