Friday, October 14, 2011

Big Love

I have been in a state of BigHugeLove with these two little boys lately.  I have said it over and over throughout the past 5 years, but I just love the ages they are right now. 

Ben is so curious about the world and learning so much everyday. He is becoming such a "person" and it is amazing to see.  He loves school and is happy to go each day.  I'm not crazy about how I feel that real school is sort of pulling him a little away from us here at home, but that is a discussion for another time.

And Nate is all love and sunshine and light.  He loves to be around us, give and get kisses, and wants us to tickle him all the time.  He is my companion when Ben is at school and we have the best time together.

But what they both really love is playing together.  Nate gets a little lonely when Ben is at school and is pretty glad when he gets up from his nap and Ben is back home.

I've managed to catch them with the camera a few times lately together and it warms my heart.


Both super tired, playing Angry Birds and waiting for Dad to get home. 



This doesn't mean I don't want to thump the sometimes, but I sure do love the little stinkers.

And speaking of thumping, or wanting to do so-we are searching for one of Nate's crocs-the pot is now up to $7 for whoever finds it-and all are eligible.  If you have a few minutes to spare, come on over-we might even go as high as $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....