Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do you Picnik?

Why am I always the last to know about these things?  I am a pretty smart, fairly tech savvy person (except for the whole ipod business-I still haven't joined that party).  I have heard of Picnik-even visited the site, but I haven't ever spent any time playing around with it.  So cool!  I haven't spent more than 5 minutes or so, but they have the coolest effects and editing tricks.

And while we are on the subject of things everyone already knows about and that I didn't-what about steel wool?  I think that is what it is called, looks like little silver worm things, kind of spongelike?  Wow, that description really stinks.  Well, whatever it is called-it was living under our sink-no idea how it got there (probably Gil-he always knows about these cool things).  It cleans things-I mean FOR REAL cleans things.  Like cookie sheets with little souvenirs of every cookie you have ever made, and glass baking dishes that always kept a little bit of whatever you had cooked.  Yeah, I know, I'm telling tales on what a bad housekeeper I am, but that is no secret around here.

Wow, tangent.  I just wanted to post 2 pictures my new friend just made really interesting.  Thanks Picnik, you are one of the cool kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....