Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Walk in the Park

We are bound and determined to enjoy the beautiful weather this week. The boys have ended each day dirty and today will be no exception-really-they actually stink right now in their beds as they nap.

We met some friends after school at a park very close by and ate some lunch, kicked some rocks, saw a waterfall, and poked a pond with sticks. Sounds like a perfect little boy day, huh?

We were not short of little boys. We had 5 today and maybe another in Laura's tummy (??? we'll find out soon if that jelly bean is a girl or a boy).

And here, in no particular order, are some pictures from our day.









And now I have to go do a murder because Google/Blogger says I am out of storage space and I need to BUY more?????

I have the tiniest little blog ever-there is no way I'm out of space.  Maybe it's some Nigerian scam?  Send money, get our leader out of prison-just cash our check and you will have riches rain down on your head.  I have got to go and figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....